Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Little Kyle and Baby Jack

Well I got to see my brand new nephews last night and they are adorable. I just wish I could of held them. The oldest of the twins is Kyle and he weighed 5lbs 4oz and was 17 1/2 inches. Then came Jack weighing 5lbs 12oz and 19 inches. Not bad for being twins and born at 34 weeks. They are in the NICU on CPAP but they are doing great. Kyle definately resembles Cody to me and Jack resembles Cody and Luke mixed. It's really hard to see for sure with the Cpap in the nose but that is who they look like for now. Stephanie is doing great too. She gets to rest with the boys in the NICU. Naturally she is sore from the C-section but the incision looks great to me. I am so excited that the boys are here and healthy. We did have to spend the night at Stephanie's house last night too. I-15 was completely stopped for hours from the storm. It worked out great because Drew slepped in Jack's crib. What a mess the roads were. It was worth it though. Congratulations Dan, Stephanie, Cody, Steven, and Luke!

2 comments:

Mitch said...

This morning (Friday morning), Jill flew out to UT/ID. She'll be renting a car and driving first to ID to visit family out there. She'll then drive back to SLC to visit friends and family. She's going to make a point to see the new twins... so hopefully you guys can see her (and Derek) too. I'll be home bringing home the bacon.

Nate and Marcie said...

That is so exciting, and relieving that they are doing well! I can't even imagine having 5 boys 4 and under!