I keep telling myself things will get better. But they don't. This kid bugs! If only ALL my kids could be little Drew's. It's like a trick. Here's a perfect little boy Drew, so that I will have another, then Psyche! Tyler thinks Alex is the most awesomest kid ever. Really? I see little pieces of awesomeness but wouldn't say he's the most awesome. He's going to be the pain in the (back) kid that will be living at our house when he's 30. Can't wait. One of the many buggy things he does or doesn't do I should say is EAT. How do you not like to eat? You are not my child if you don't like to eat, it's my favorite thing to do. Anyways I took him off the bottle last week so now he doesn't drink either. Sweet. So he's pretty much going to be 25 lbs the rest of his life. Then I know I've told you how destructive he is. I swear he can just look at something and it will break or he could just place one finger on something and it will disperse into a huge mess. It's pretty incredible really. Maybe he has special powers? So there's a little piece of Alex at 18 months old. Our hardest child yet. There is one food he does like, black beans. So here he is with his beans making a mess, what he does best.



P.S. One positive about the little guy, it comes with his personality. He's tough. He will full on fall on his face, on the cement, scrape his chin, bleed from the mouth because he's torn that little skin thing that connects your lip to your upper gums, and not a single cry will come out. He's too busy thinking about what to destroy next.



P.S. One positive about the little guy, it comes with his personality. He's tough. He will full on fall on his face, on the cement, scrape his chin, bleed from the mouth because he's torn that little skin thing that connects your lip to your upper gums, and not a single cry will come out. He's too busy thinking about what to destroy next.
3 comments:
seriously though! He's too cute!
While you were in Costa Rica he LOVED eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches!! Maybe it's you not him, he ate great while you were gone!! Maybe you just need more vacations!! lol!! Wouldn't that be the life!
Gotta love it, we all got one of em'...haha! Like how does the duggers have 20 well behaved manner kids, haha...
Post a Comment