I seriously can't handle how cute your little fam is! Those pics of your girls are so precious!
Were you in Bison Ridge? We love our neighborhood - and we'd love to have another fun family move in!
We really love it! Lots of great families - and it's a good mixture of young and old. Lots of kids, but still some oldies.
agreed!!! I thought it was sooooo cute when Steven and Luke were babies!!! Now not so much!! Oh well, everything can't be perfect!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I seriously can't handle how cute your little fam is! Those pics of your girls are so precious!
Were you in Bison Ridge? We love our neighborhood - and we'd love to have another fun family move in!
We really love it! Lots of great families - and it's a good mixture of young and old. Lots of kids, but still some oldies.
agreed!!! I thought it was sooooo cute when Steven and Luke were babies!!! Now not so much!! Oh well, everything can't be perfect!!!!
Post a Comment