I am so very lucky to have ALL 4 of my Grandparents still around. And what's better is that I get to share them with my kids. Definitely a huge benefit of having kids at a young age generation after generation.
Well Papa turned 80! And we just had to come together to celebrate him in his home town of Mona, Utah.
My Nana and Papa.
(You can see I was derived from Nana's gene pool)
We have really tall in the family.
And really short.
My Grandparents with all their children. Minus my Dad.
After the party we headed to my Cousin's for some horse time.
What a great Birthday for Papa!
I'm not in very many pictures because I'm usually the picture taker. Tyler finally got one of me trotting on a horse. At the perfect moment. Horns and all. Moo. Totally on accident but totally fitting if I do say so myself.
Alex and Drew were in horse heaven! I'm in love with these moments I captured of these two.
I love Esther and the way she's looking at Papa.
Party really got started when my Bro Eric's clothes started coming off. Grateful for the brown horse's head at that moment.
We had a blast getting together with all my Aunts, Uncles and Cousins. We don't see them nearly enough. But it's also a huge reminder of who's missing. We miss you so much Dad.
















3 comments:
Awww so sweet! How fun!
So Fun! The horn picture is priceless!
That looks so fun! Your Papa doesn't look 80 at all! And I love the horn picture too - I can't believe that was an accident! Ha ha!
Post a Comment