Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Surprise!

I went to answer the knock and 3 little surprises were in their car seats on my doorstep! I had NO clue. It had been way too long since I saw the triplets last so I of course was so excited. Kim, Curtis and Grandma came too! They were here for a week and I know it's just what me, Tyler and the kids needed. We love the Brown family!
They are the happiest 3 babies I have ever seen!

















My kids were absolutely crazy for the triplets. Well except for Esther. She didn't quite know what to do for the first few days. She kept her distance and would barely look at them. She kept saying they were mean babies. They were playing with her toys and pulling her hair, and to her that is apparently mean! She thankfully warmed up to her cousins and in the end she thought they were pretty amazing.
 




We also celebrated my other Sister-in-law Stephanie's 40th Birthday with a little Red Iguana! 






And we had to take a peak at the Temple lights downtown too.




Definitely one of my better surprises. I know it's so hard to travel with triplets so I'm so grateful they did! I just love these babies so much!
When it came to say goodbye, Olivia and Drew were already at school... So we took a little detour to the school for one last kiss.

2 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

CUTEST little TURDS! I LOVE how SMILEY they are! Has Curtis lost some weight? He looks thinner....
LOVE Liv's Christmas list. "White" boy Barbie!

The Tews said...

Oooh those smiles are delicious! What a fun surprise!