Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!





What a fun Christmas! Just wait until you have a four year old. This is the year where it was so real for Olivia and so "magical" for her. Drew was fun too but it just isn't as important to him just yet. It was weird trying to capture two kids with the video camera. Trying to see both of them open everything at once! It was so fun and I can't wait for next year.

4 comments:

The Foisy's said...

Jamie,
It's Savannah, I haven't talk to you or seen you forever!! I'm so glad to see your blog. I love your Christmas card. Your kids are so dang cute!! Seriously, you have the cutest little family!!!

Mitch said...

so fun! I'm so glad you have a blog. I have the cutiest niece & nephew.

A said...

How FUN! Olivia looks so happy and excited. I can't wait for Christmas to become "Magical" for Ellie... that is the day it will really start to feel likc Christmas again!

ashley said...

Wow! I have not seen Olivia forever she has gotten so big! I love her dark hair! Drew is darling too, I have never seen him! Darling little fam you better keep them coming!!