Santa also came and visited the kids at our house. This same Santa came last year too. He is a good one with a real beard. There is about 5 of us in the neighborhood that he visits. It is really cute.
Your kids are so brave! I think next year Brecon will cry. This year all Brecon wanted to do was pull on Santa's beard. It was pretty cute. Anyways, I am so glad you have a blog! We need to get together while I'm here in Utah. Hopefully Monday will work out.
1 comment:
Your kids are so brave! I think next year Brecon will cry. This year all Brecon wanted to do was pull on Santa's beard. It was pretty cute. Anyways, I am so glad you have a blog! We need to get together while I'm here in Utah. Hopefully Monday will work out.
Post a Comment