We went to Vegas with our good friends for Valentines weekend. I seriously haven't been to Vegas in over 5 years! Crazy since I am from St. George and we used to go there at least every month for our Costco and good Mall shopping. We left for our trip Thursday evening just in time for I15 to be closed down for the night because of weather related semi accidents. We went another route and made it to Vegas in about 10 hours. Sweet. It really wasn't that bad because we didn't have any kids. So the ride was a vacation on it's own. In Vegas we had a great time with all the gambling, buffets, and entertainment.

We stayed at the Luxor all three nights.


The Boys went on the thrill rides.

While the girls relaxed at the Oxygen Bar.



We ate a lot of great food!


We had an uneventful drive home and were ready to see the kids again.
4 comments:
I know you had a blast! Buffets and personal trainers really don't go together, but what happens in vegas stays in Vegas shhh. Just been working. Pretty busy for V'day. Grandpa's 70th b'day is March 14th. They want to go to Walla- Walla for a b'ball tournament. Of course it's a Fri-Sat& Sun. I'm going to try and get it off.
Alex is getting more adorable everyday. Hope the kids had fun with Tyler's Mom. I'm off after my meeting on Wed. I'm going to call ya to get the real gossipy details. Love u-Mom
How fun for you guys! Sorry about I-15 it's a freaking mess around here. I'm about to go crazy. If there is even one accident you're pretty well stuck forever! We still have another year of the good ol' construction. Looks like you had fun anyways!
That's too bad it took so long to get there, but it looks like it was well worth it! How fun!
Sounds fun
Post a Comment