We are home safe and sound, dark and peeling, greatful and now overwhelmed!
We had the best little family Easter vacation in Cabo San Lucas. The best part about coming home is sleeping in my bed, the worst is the LAUNDRY. Pictures to come, I took over 300 so it might take me awhile to go through them. It's good to be home!
2 comments:
Wow!! Slide show was awesome. So glad you are home and safe!! Didn't know exactly when you were getting back. Looks like you guys had a blast. Can't wait for more pic's. You can just add some to my camera frame, if it's not to much of a hassle. I am off tomorrow, after morning meeting. I'll try and give you a buzz. Have to pay taxes, streaks in my hair, and then going to concert in the evening. Back to work on Thurs. Talk to you and see you soon. Love, Mom
It's 9:30 already, and just got home from work and and ate a huge dinner. Had to go to store after I got off. It got late so fast. Just wanted to say I was thinking about Drew today. Love you guys, see you soon, Mom
Post a Comment