Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

I did it!

Two months ago I decided I was chubby! Sure I just had a baby 4 months prior but that weight was actually there before I got pregnant with Alex. Dang it. I always tell myself I WANT to lose weight but it never seems to happen. I know all of us Mom's definitely put ourselves on the back burner. This time I was determined for some reason, bribing myself with a trip to Cabo, maybe helped. And sure I could always starve myself, it works, but then you start eating again and all the weight seems to come back. So I wanted to do the right way, the hard way! EXERCISING and EATING WELL. What? No JR Bacon Cheeseburgers? No Crisp Bean Burritos? No fast food? Is it really worth it? I am sure my heart is thanking me. Anyways, I did it! After two months of working my butt off (literally), I have lost 13 pounds and over 32 inches. 32 inches! Mostly in my torso area. That kind of makes me sick. Sure my D cup is gone but I will settle for what I am left with. I do still have 3 more pounds to lose to hit my goal but I have to say I am proud. I have worked soooo hard. I have worked out everyday, yes everyday for the last 2 months. I know I will lose those three pounds soon and I will be able to maintain this more healthy weight for me. Cabo San Lucas here I come, and I earned it!!!
Here are my little buddies that helped me through it all:
Big Black Beauty.

My blaring XM radio, preferably 80's.

The hot pink sports bra was there with me through it all, her support was surely appreciated.

My long distant personal trainer, thanks Carlee.

Activia, Activia, you have to stay regular!

My Isagenix shakes and bars. Oh how I love and crave you.

And last but most important my dear little consistant napper. Thanks buddy!

15 comments:

Mik'L said...

Wow, that is awesome! I am already wanting to lose some major weight. I haven't had any chocolate in 3 weeks and it's already killin me. I can't exercise much, so that's hard and nothings coming off. I would love to hear the details on what you did, especially because you didn't look like you needed to lose a pound!

jaesi said...

You are my hero.
My purdy little trip to the carribbean didnt stop the Jr bacon runs. damn.

I think I need a tread mill. Maybe after I down a bag of plantain chips (like just now) I can read inspirational blogs....and walk my tush off.

now lets see pictures!

Kara said...

13 pounds!? That's awesome! Where in the world did you have 13 pounds to lose!? You are tiny! That's so awesome!! It sucks working out, but well worth it. I've still got lots more to go!!

Stephanie said...

that's great!!!!! what about the before and after pictures???? You need to share those too!!! haha

Have fun this next week!!! Travel safe!

Kendra said...

Good for you, Jamie! That is awesome! I can't wait to see your sexy new body=)

A said...

COOL! Good job! I have 10 to loose. I was so good until I became a stressed out hermit at home with no help with anything. Now I have packed it on and it keeps coming! On top of being sick every month between ellie and I and then the surgeries... uggh. So, where does your trainer live?

Renee and Kiddies said...

Way to go, now where is the sexy new photo of you, hello one of the rewards is showing it off, post a pic. hot little mama...

Brown Family! said...

Good Job!! Seriously...that's freakin awesome!! We need to come up soon and play games or something :)

The Foisy's said...

congrats! I need your motivation! I think you always look good tho!

Allison said...

You go, girl! Have fun in Cabo.
And, I agree: before and after pictures, please.

Chante said...

That is so great! Seriously, you need to tell me what diet plan you used and how you did the shakes and work out plan! I am desperate for a long term healthy plan and yes, I have been working out like every day and am gaining not losing.....so maybe I really really need to work on my eating habits! Please let me know what you did! Plus, I want to see a hot sexy pic of you!

Laurel Vankleek said...

It's Easter Eve and just thinking about you guys. Hope you are having a blast in Mexico. I'm so jealous!!! Can't wait for my SLC trip, It's actually right around the corner. Can't believe Drew is already 3 yrs. old. Alex is so different looking to me. He definitely has some of the Lynn side to him. Love his look. Well, I must say they are all beautiful. Will be going to Placerville tomorrow. Can't wait to get car sick. I think Eric will be going, and poor Spence, I don't know. Good job on the weight loss. I love you, Mom

Rachel Morgan said...

Before and after pics please!! congrats its a definite accomplishment! can't wait to see the pics from cabo and you sporting that sexy bikini!!!

Kat said...

Nice work!! That is some dedication! I can't believe that you have lost 13 pounds...you need to help me because I have no idea about how to go about losing weight. I spaced that is when you were going to Cabo, that explains the no return phone call. Glad the treadmill is getting some use out of it instead of collecting dust in my basement!=)

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

wow i am so jealous. i can't seem to lose the weight with easton. it sucks! i gotta just start exercising more,it so hard when you work. i feel to guilty to leave once i am home! congrats on your hard work