Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

check that off my list

Swimming lessons are over! It was only 6 lessons. 6 one hour lessons. So that 6 hours of my life spent chasing Alex around the rec center in the last 3 weeks. I am just glad it's over. Olivia and Drew took private lessons because I am so sick of the near drowning experiences we have with Drew. I told the teacher on the first lesson I don't want Olympic swimmers, I just want for the kids and I to have more confidence around the pool. Especially because I take all three of them alone and this year I will be saving Alex's life over and over. So hope my money was well spent and we can enjoy the pool this summer without anxiety.

2 comments:

Walter Family said...

I'm going to be signing my kids up for swimming lessons next week - that's so nice you already got yours done!

Stephanie said...

We just started yesterday---the kids have 10 minute lessons each (50 minutes) for 3 weeks!!! The saga begins!! : )