Do you ever feel like you were placed in the medical field just by being a mom? The best dr is one with experience and I feel like I am getting some good experience! I am always treating something around here. Lately I have treated Olivia's Moluscum, which took 6 months to treat but it's finally gone! Just in time for bikini season.

Then I am still treating Drew's wound. I guess under the chin is a tricky area to heal because you are always talking and eating so it's constantly stretching.

And Alex, oh Alex. There's always something wrong with Alex. Today he has burns on the bottom of his feet! No, I'm kidding. The doctor said it's just baby eczema on the bottom of the feet. He also has it behind his ears. I know, weird. Looks like burns though. We also think he has chronic sinus infections. So he has to go on an antibiotic for 3 whole weeks! Ugh. But hopefully this can kick his swollen sinuses and green snot.


I promise my kids are really healthy! I just think of what I go through with just normal sicknesses. I couldn't imagine having a child with a "real" sickness. We really are blessed.
1 comment:
Mia had those dang molescums forever until we got them burnt off and as soon as we got rid of hers Ayla got them. We will not go the burn way unless they start spreading to her face-she has had them for over 6 months so hopefully almost to the end. Nice work Dr. mom.
Post a Comment