Liv on her first day of KINDERGARTEN
Liv on her last day of KINDERGARTEN
I can't believe how much they change in just one short year. She is an incredible student reading at a 2nd grade level! She's also a great artist and I can't wait to see what a whole day of school will bring! I am so stinkin proud of her!!!
Olivia and I made some parting gifts for her classmates- Starburst for all the little stars!
3 comments:
Those are such cute little parting gifts you made! What a great idea! Can you believe we have 1st graders now?! And it's only about a month from now that they start! Crazy!!!
They change so fast. What a cute mom making treats to hand out.
Jamie- your kids are too cute! I loe that you made little starburst treats for your little girls class- that is so sweet:)
Post a Comment