.Saturday, June 23rd.
When did this one turn into a little boy?
And this one did what she does best.
Look at her chubby arm. Love it!
Auntie Kimmie and Uncle Curtis.
Seriously. I want to eat that face.
And this little boy can not get enough of this little girl.
I think I saw Drew twice the whole day. He's a fish with his cousins.
We had so much fun.
When did this one turn into a little boy?
And this one did what she does best.
Look at her chubby arm. Love it!
Auntie Kimmie and Uncle Curtis.
Seriously. I want to eat that face.
And this little boy can not get enough of this little girl.
I think I saw Drew twice the whole day. He's a fish with his cousins.
We had so much fun.













2 comments:
She is so flippin cute I just want to snuggle her. I seriously looove the iddy bittie baby. They just grow too fast. I love that picture with her little bum in the air. That is so funny. You have the cuttest kiddos and it looks like you guys had fun!
Did you guys get the pass of all passes? We have got our moneys worth and then some at seven peaks this year. Esthers little chubby arms couldn't be any cuter! And don't you love the stage when they sleep every where and the whole time.
Post a Comment