We were invited to a REAL soccer game.
Now I don't love to watch soccer but put me in a air conditioned suite, with tons of yummy food and desserts and I could be watching a rodeo for all I care.
........And they game me a cute shirt!
REAL lost but like I said the s'more cake was amazing!
Practicing her cheer moves!
Dad was getting Esther to smile.
{She looks like a frog. Or something}
Ribbit.
Do you call your husbands Dad? Like when it's just the two of you? I do. Weirdo.
4 comments:
NO WAY FROG!!!! She is just too cute to be called a frog!! hahaha As for calling Dan Dad--I do it all the time when we are alone!!!! hahaha
So I haven't been on here lately and I was just looking at all your posts and all I can say Jamie is you make me laugh! If I ever need a good laugh, all I need to do is look at your blog! Seriously you are so funny!
Is that the free shirt in the last pic? It is cute! Im not a soccer fan but I am a suite and food fan. Love all the smiles!
does that mean you didn't have to listen to the CONSTANT drumming, trumpet playing and yelling for 90+ minutes? Because if it does then I am never going to a REAL game again unless it's in a suite!
Post a Comment