Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Esther

{9-16}
MISS SIS is THREE MONTHS!


-She smiles easily (although she looks sad right there).
-She has a dimple on her left cheek.
-She sleeps at least 10 hours straight at night.
-She is always sucking on her hands.
-She still hates the car.
-She sleeps on her tummy.
-She's trying to laugh.
-She's in 6 month clothing and size 3 diaper.
-She got her first pedi.
-She's very strong.
-She looks more like me (for now).
-She can almost be held on my hip.

3 month stats- 14lbs and 24.5 inches

After we got home from the dreaded family pictures these two little girls were exhausted! And I loved it.



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

seriously the CUTEST picture of Olivia and Esther!!!! Lia got her 1st pedi too!!! NOTHING like painted toenails!!!

Chante said...

Oh my cuteness. I bet Olivia just loves her!! She is so adorable with all her chub....whats your secret....oh wait...you have cream for milk...

The Hoods said...

Oh my gosh! She is so big! Sophie at 6 mo was still only weighing 12.6#
I think you should just start throwing her baby clothes in the bags I get from you! We are barely in 3-6 mo size too!!