Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sissy and Alex

Here he is.
Our pride and joy. ha ha.

He still LOVES his little Sister. Surprisingly.


I especially love when I get her to sleep so I can finally take a shower and then I hear HIM on her monitor. And then I find him in her crib. That's always fun.

She loves it though.



So this last week I think Alex got a cold and gave it to Esther. With her 3 older sibling in school now, this is going to happen more than I want. Then when the cold turned into a fever, I took her in to find she also was developing an ear infection. I'm glad I caught it super early but I do not look forward to this ALL WINTER LONG. We were supposed to go to St. George last weekend but decided I needed to get Esther better instead. And I'm glad I did because sure enough, the next day, I got the cold. Luckily it wasn't too bad and we are all better now. Until the next time that is. 

1 comment:

Kat said...

Cute of Alex but not so cute for mom! As of right now my house consists of all 3 girls with double ear infections, coughs and congestion and Taitym with croupe...welcome to winter huh?