That's what it feels like this Holiday season!
Every single night we have something to do or somewhere to be.
I think I've already gained like 49 lbs too and I haven't even baked all the yummy things I have planned. (Ruth Chris was last night for Tyler's employees, it didn't disappoint, still my favorite)
We went from spending Christmas with just our little family this year to now both my brothers and mother are coming. The kids couldn't be more excited!
It took me 3 straight evenings to wrap everything. Because this girl wraps everything!
Tyler tried to help one night. But I can wrap 4 presents to his 1. So he was demoted and put in charge of the remote control (fast forwarding through commercials).
Went out with our besties. We couldn't go anywhere too fancy because I wanted to stay close in case Esther needed refueling at home. But it was fun. And yummy.
Made it to all the school programs. We had 12 school teacher (and 1 bus driver) gifts to give. I think the kids have too many teachers. Geez.
Decorating gingerbread houses is way over-rated so we decorated gingerbread cookies. And those you can actually eat.
The kids made their list for Santa. The lists cracked me up. I had to keep reminding them that these are just ideas and they probably won't get everything on their lists. Like 10 zu zu pets. Pretty sure you won't even get one.
Needless to say I have some EXCITED kids at this house and we've been counting down the days (I can't wait to give the kids the gift from me and Tyler, it's something very heavy)!
Alex's preschool.
All the kinders.
All the 2nd graders.
Decorating gingerbread houses is way over-rated so we decorated gingerbread cookies. And those you can actually eat.
The kids made their list for Santa. The lists cracked me up. I had to keep reminding them that these are just ideas and they probably won't get everything on their lists. Like 10 zu zu pets. Pretty sure you won't even get one.
Needless to say I have some EXCITED kids at this house and we've been counting down the days (I can't wait to give the kids the gift from me and Tyler, it's something very heavy)!
Alex's preschool.
All the kinders.
All the 2nd graders.





No comments:
Post a Comment