Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Esther is .5 years old


- Her little personality is coming out. And I think she is going to be a hoot. It makes me smile just thinking about it.
- She is still nursing. I think she is incredibly brilliant and she heard my plans of stopping at 6 months. Therefore she has this conspiracy against me and absolutely (and I mean absolutely) refuses the bottle. (I would be done today if I could.) Little punk.
- She WAS an avid thumb sucker. Then when her first tooth came in she has not sucked that thumb (or taken the bottle) once ever since. Who does that?
- She sits all by herself.
- She has her first tooth.
- She rolls all over the place.
- She is the BEST baby food eater.
- She sleeps good (about 10 hours straight).
- She is getting into a habit of Tyler rocking her to sleep at night. And they both love it.
- She has her 6 month pictures on Monday. I'm excited for some chubby naked baby pictures.

-Bath time with the brohaws-











Esther's 6 month stats:
26.5 inches (70%)
18 lbs (90%)

Olivia's 8 year old stats:
51.5 inches (75%)
58.2 lbs (50%)

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I love little chubby wubbas! Your kids are such little beauties. You did good!