Because Tyler and I already celebrated our Anniversary St. Lucian style and we already celebrated Esther's Birthday here sailboat style. The weekend was dedicated to the kids and swimming. every.single.day.
(Drew's a freak. He does flips off the diving board but won't lose the floaties.)
(Baby armpit fat is one of my favs.)
(I love him.)
(The best Dad there ever was.)
(We had our family pictures taken. I'm so excited to see them.)
(We wanted to show the kids where we got married 10 years ago to the day. The prettiest Temple in the world.)
(We swam at the Facer's. Thank you Britta and Craig for having us! Eliza is a sweetheart and Aletta is a doll face.)
(My cousins. What the h? We come from the same Nana.)
(Dinner and dessert for Esther's Birthday.)
(One last dilly bar before we hit the road.)
(Little punk was horrible on the ride home.)
(So high maintenance.)
(Good to be home. For now.)























1 comment:
What a fun trip and great way to celebrate those special days! We love St. George, and I agree, that temple is gorgeous!! It's where my grandparents were sealed, too!
Post a Comment