Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

.TEAM BABY.

One thing that was a must before I attempt to get pregnant again was to be back at my pre- pregnancy weight. I did it with all my other pregnancies so this one will be no different. The hard part, Esther not taking a bottle, made me nurse her until she was 10 months old (which is 6 months longer than any of my other kids). So I didn't know if I could do it in time? Luckily I only had 7 lbs to lose, nursing must have helped me after all? I had 6 weeks from the time I stopped nursing to the day we left for our vacation. The vacation made for a great finish line. 

Well.... I did it. And actually the vacation helped push me right under my goal weight (I wasn't too fond of the Caribbean food). I couldn't be more proud of myself. It definitely was hard getting my butt in gear but I honestly would just think of my whole situation and the baby, and that would push me to try my very best. I love this baby that doesn't exist yet.

Jullian Michaels helped me. I don't watch the biggest loser but my friends told me about this video that I could do at home, while Esther was napping and all the other kids were at school. Plus is was only 30 minutes a day! That I love. I just don't have the time for anything longer. But don't get me wrong, those 30 minutes were sometimes brutal. I did the video 5 times a week and also watched (and sometimes ignored) my calorie intake. It feels good and I feel so ready!


PS. I look at pictures from the vaca and still feel like a fatty. Why can't I look like I'm 18 anymore? I am my biggest critic I guess.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Um, you look GREAT! I'm way too wimpy to workout with Jillian. Nice going! Congrats on hitting your goal!!

Anonymous said...

I love this video! I did it after Sadie and it totally helped. Good job! You look great in your pictures!!!