Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

We love Friday

One tradition Tyler and I started when Olivia was a baby was every Friday we would have lunch together. 8 years later and we still have lunch Every. Single. Friday. And if Friday happens to not work, which is rare because Tyler knows NOT to schedule ANYTHING, we will pick another day of the week. 

It is one of my favorite days of the week. We all look forward to good food and some Dad time. Obviously when school is in we lose a couple of kids which is nice. And there will come a day when it will be just me and Tyler on our lunch date. I can't even imagine the adult conversation we will have!

Our frequent EATS include:

Jason's Deli
Pei Wei
Firehouse Subs
Cafe Rio
Arbys
Jimmy Johns
Costa Vida
Apollo Burger
Barbacoa

I'm always looking for other great finds if anyone has any ideas? 

And if you are looking for something the kids would love and remember forever I highly recommend a weekly lunch with Dad.

1 comment: