Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

.TEAM BABIES.

I've made it to TWELVE weeks!
Always a great milestone. Next huge goal is 24 weeks.

With triplets there is still a 7% chance we could lose all 3 babies before 24 weeks. 7% doesn't sound like much but it's always in the back of our minds.

Last week we had another appointment. This time with a fantastic dr. that I felt totally cared about us!

One thing we were looking for at this appointment was the membrane separating the identical twins. And it was there! Such a relief. So the twins are in the same sac but then they are each in separate bubbles, lets say. They do share the same placenta too which can be tricky later but hopefully we'll breeze through that too.

The babies are growing! Which means I am growing... I just bought some maternity clothes since I got rid of all mine. I still want to look cute even if I'm the size of a horse. I'm so glad black leggings and big baggy blouses are in style right at the moment...

The babies are the sizes of limes this week. Three little limes floating around.

Yesterday was also my first day NOT taking Zofran. I was nervous but ended up not feeling any different from the day before, which is pretty good. I just can't believe how tired I always feel. I am getting plenty of sleep but can't seem to stop yawning all day!

But still with all the yawning I feel like I'm getting back to my normal self. I am amazed of all the things I've accomplished this past week. Christmas shopping just about done(thanks to online shopping), Christmas cards done, cleaned and re-aranged the basement, and tonight I'm taking Olivia and her friends out for her Birthday! Heaven help me, it's a sleepover. All in all it feels good to get things done around here. Because we all know nobody else is going to do it. Tithing settlement may be the death of me.

Baby A
Baby B 
 Baby C

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

So HAPPY there is a membrane!
And Happy that you are starting to feel good again and kicking into High Gear for the Holidays!
Please don't be too on top of things! It makes us ALL look bad when a girl carrying triplets with 4 kids of her own and basically husbandless has it all together and we are all barely getting by!
Take it easy and enjoy your stretch pants!

Michelle Kelly said...

I agree with Joce! You are so on top of everything and carrying triplets, with 4 kids of your own, come on Jamie. But I'm so glad that you are feeling better.

Alice Anne said...

Stopping by to root for Team Babies! I'm friends with Kim & Curtis. Hope things are going well - they seem to be! You are doing an amazing thing. :)