Why is St. Patrick's day like big now? I remember growing up all it meant was you wear green and if you don't you get pinched, so you lie and say you have green underwear on or green in your eyes.
Now there are all these cute crafts and leprechauns that come to the house. It's hard for me to keep up. I know for sure I'm not picking up the Leprechaun tradition. One more thing to keep from my 9 year and 7 year old? No thanks.
But I just had to do something super simple and the kids were in love because it was all sugar and we tend to love sugar in this home.
Oh and I almost forgot about my most favorite dinner of the year. Cabbage and corned beef. Never ever disappoints me.



1 comment:
Alex's face in all the pics is priceless haha :)
Post a Comment