Montage Deer Valley
Tyler has been part of Corporate Alliance for years. We always get to do fun things with this group. Corporate Alliance is like a group of business leaders that come together to grow relationships. I actually really enjoy visiting and meeting these people. Most of them I hear about from Tyler so I already feel like I know them. They are some great leaders in this valley.
This month they treated everyone to the Montage. We felt totally out of place. It's SO nice. I can't even explain how nice. Just know that when we went to cook up some s'mores, there were about 6 different flavored marshmallows to choose from. Now I can say I've had a cinnamon marshmallow and a mocha and a vanilla and a caramel and so on. Yum. You pull out sweet tricks like that and you have me sold. We had so much fun.
Right when we checked in they steered the kids over to the corner where they could pick out a stuffed animal. Park City animals of course. Raccoons, a coyote and a black bear. This is also how the kids sleep when we travel. Well minus Esther, she's in the pack n play still. But the 3 kids fit horizontally. It's perfect.
Swimming was great. The scenery AMAZING.
While Tyler and I were at lunch and some team building activities, which we won by the way.
The kids were at the hotel's kids club. This was my first time taking advantage of the kids club at a resort. It was 4 hours of crafting, hiking, eating and games. They loved it.
I had the valet girl snap a picture of us really quick as we were leaving. I had to laugh when I saw it later.
Thank goodness for cropping.















1 comment:
How FUN! Sounds like a DREAMY place! Especially if they take your children!
Post a Comment