Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

ALEX'S PUPPY PARTY

ALEX has been counting down the days till his PUPPY PARTY!


{THE INVITE}

dog frisbees- target
invite- etsy

{THE DECOR}

This theme was so simple and I found the cutest ideas!

dog bowls- dollar tree
dog sippy cups & pinyata- birthday express
dog frisbee & dog bones- target
dog color & leash- dollar tree
fire hydrant- perpetual kid
napkins- target
balloons- birthday express



















{THE FOOD}

scooby snacks dipped in chocolate

 licorice tied as tug-a-ropes

corn dogs and ketchup







bone shaped breadsticks


{THE CAKE}

I hired out my cake this time. Money well spent! Sweet Bay Cake's prices can't be beat and the cake turned out exactly how I wanted it. Not to mention it was tasty!





{STUFF'N PUPPIES}

When I decided on the puppy theme I thought what on earth are the kids going to do that is dog related? And no to the idea of getting a real dog involved. So when I saw a promotion on Facebook for this cute company called Kozy Creation, I was all over it. It was perfect! It's like Build-A-Bear that comes to your house. And at our party the kids stuffed only puppies!














































{THE PRESENTS}







{THE PINATA}





I think Alex was pretty pleased with how his puppy party turned out. As was I. But I'm so glad I only do this every other year! Happy #5 to my baby boy!





5 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

SO CUTE...and SO FUN!
...GREAT JOB!...
Emri LOVED it and is still talking about it!

Brown Family! said...

ADORABLE!!! Every.Single.Detail!

Little Beachs said...

Awesome job! Looks like the kids all loved it!

Brittany said...

Oh My GOSH!!!! Cutest ever! Will you just plan all of my parties from now on? You don't have to do any of the work...just tell me what to do! So cute I can't stand it!

Megan said...

Super CUTE!!! You are one CREATIVE MAMMA...