I heard about this Footsteps to Fertility 5K a few months ago from Kim. I thought how neat it would be to support all the couples trying to have a family. This was only the second year for the 5K and 2 couples won a free in-vitro cycle! And then a few more couples won half off in-vitro's. There were so many people there and it was so awesome knowing that from last year's efforts there were FIVE babies born to new parents. It was a family affair and we had so much fun! We even got recognized as the one who had triplets for Kim!
We didn't have much going on for Labor Day. Actually the way I prefer it. We did take the kids to the driving range and batting cages. I'm finally not pregnant nor do I have baby.... which means I need to keep my promise to Tyler and really try to get into golf. Maybe next year. I do enjoy the driving range and really love the batting cage. Something about crushing a ball, makes me happy.










3 comments:
I know one of the couples that won! Watching their video of their win brought me to tears. What a great event!
I'm sooooo glad you guys went! That is awesome!!! Start showing Esther my picture more often so she doesn't cry every time we FaceTime.
Yah...it's probably best if you just move back.
Post a Comment