For people who have never seen the movie...they just giggle and mutter cute/weird pink Easter bunny...
For people who know the movie (by heart) like me...know every one of these characters and can laugh.
The kids are really starting to pick up the recreating movies bug that I carry. I can't help myself. It's fun and challenging.
...HAPPY HALLOWEEN...
THE CAST
THE KIDS
RALPHIE & THE LAMP
WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST
FLICK
RANDY
LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE
and finally
TRICK-OR-TREATING








2 comments:
Such cute pictures and great costumes!!! I thought it was funny, several weeks ago your boys were at my house, and Alex told me he was going to be a pig for Halloween. Later Drew told me what he was being, and what Alex was really going to be. I wondered why Alex thought he was being a pig then realized, "Show me how the piggies eat!" Hahaha! Love it!
Such a great idea! I was hoping for a shot of Tyler with his hand inching up your leg.
Post a Comment