Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Holy moly. I ran out of space on my laptop. I've never backed up any of my 23,000 photos.... Well it only took me forever but it's done!

Happy Birthday to me and Tyler! Our Birthdays are exactly one week apart. So fun huh? It's not. Within 10 days is Valentines, Tyler's Bday and my Bday. So we usually get jipped and combine it all. 

The kids surprised Tyler with a little getaway to Park City. The kids were being so naughty we almost bagged going tubing but we went and I'm so glad we did because we had a blast! 











On my Birthday it ended up being a really nice day, which never happens with a February Birthday. I had a picinic lunch with Tyler and then I went out with the girls for dinner and dessert. I'm starting to hate getting older but it was a fun day anyways.



No comments: