Tyler and I went on our first Pioneer Trek!
It was extremely exhausting but equally amazing. Trek is something we do with the youth of our Ward in hopes they can come to realize what the Mormon Pioneers went through coming over the plains to Utah. We dress as if we were pioneers and pull carts just like they did. We walked for 3 days, 23 miles and 69,000 steps pulling handcarts in the heat of the summer. The youth have awesome experiences along the way and their testimonies are slowing being created. Tyler and I loved the time we spent with the teenagers of our Ward. They are some amazing kids. We have to wait another 3 years but we are already looking forward to the next trek, plus next time will be with our own teenage daughter (aahhh)!
I made this little video for all the kids.
I made this little video for all the kids.
1 comment:
Rats, the video says private.
Post a Comment