Tag i'm it
TAG, I'm it
mY hUsBaNd.... what is his name? Tyler Dabo
how long have you been together? Together 7 years, Married 5 1/2 years
how long did you date? 1 1/2 Years
Engaged 3 months...
how old his he? 28
who eats more? He probably eats twice as much as me.
who said i love you first? Tyler.
who is taller? Tyler is 6'2 and I am 5'2.
who can sing better? Tyler can sing better but I kareoke better.
Who is smarter? Tyler is very book smart, I am more street smart!
who does the laundry? I do unless I slack then he will help.
who pays the bills? I used to but now everything comes out automatically.
who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.
who mows the lawn? Tyler loves it. I have never attempted.
who cooks dinner? I do as much as possible, in the summer Tyler grills everyday.
who drives? Tyler right now because I hate these icy roads.
who is more stubborn? I am very stubborn.
kissed who first? Tyler definately kissed me first. If it were up to me we probably would of had our first kiss on our wedding day.
who asked who out first? Tyler asked me out.
who proposed? Tyler did.
who has more friends? Tyler knows a ton of people but I actually hang out with my friends.
who is more sensitive? Tyler cry's more than me.
who has more siblings? Tyler has 4 sibs. But we are both the middle child.
who wears the pants? That's a hard one, it's pretty even.
Chante, Lindsay, Ashlee, Savannah, Emily, jill, Kat and whoever else that reads this tag, you’re it!
1 comment:
Jamie... I am so glad you left a message on our page. Your kids are sooo cute. Your little girl looks a lot like you. It has been so long. It is funny to get in touch with friends from sooo long ago. So many memories. Boy we are getting old!
Post a Comment