My kids love the Brady Bunch! It's the weirdest thing. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the Brady Family as well but for them to be able to sit still for a half an hour watching something that's not a cartoon is crazy. And if Olivia needs to go potty or something she's like pause it, pause it! We are getting to the point where we are watching episodes we have already seen. If you're interested the show is on everyday at 5:30pm on the KBYU channel.
6 comments:
haha! that makes me laugh! cute kidos!
I LOVE the Brady Bunch too! HAve not seen it in a while though so I'll have to tune in. That is so funny that they love to watch it! Especially Drew!!
K i loved the brady bunch but not that young, I can't imagine it being that entertaining at that age, that is so funny.
So are they all wishing they had two other brothers and two other sisters?
thanks! i think i am just scared...but i have definatley learned to just chill out! i can't be all anal like i was with gavin:)are you guys plannin on another? ps the whole brady bunch thing is awesome...they are so cute!
Jamie...it's Lindsey VanOrden...your kids are darling! That is too funny about the Brady bunch thing! Hey I say ANYTHING that will gets kids to sit there for 10 minutes is totally on my good list!
Post a Comment