Pages

Monday, January 28, 2008

New Baby!

Well now that I have reached 8 weeks, we just wanted to let everyone know how excited we are to be expecting our third baby! I am due September. We are not going to find out the sex of the baby this time because well we have both and we want to be extra surprised for this one. So don't ask until September, it's going to be tough on me not knowing. As you can see on the picture to the right this baby is at a very cute stage right now, tail and all. Olivia is especially excited for a new baby girl, she's rooting for a girl of course. I am so thrilled to have Olivia here to help me with everything, she is so motherly and sweet! We will definitely keep you updated on all upcoming events.

14 comments:

ashley said...

Hey congrats on #3! You will be one busy mama! It will be awesome to have a little helper! my Alivia is the same way, I don't know what I would od without her:)

A said...

Congrats Jamie... I KNEW it was coming... YOu are a cute mommy! Can't wait to see what you have!

Kat said...

I have to agree, your baby is pretty attractive right now! It would be so hard not to find out but I wouldn't either if we already had one of each, that is going ot be so fun!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

ha guess that just answered my question...i kinda had a feeling for some reason!:-) congrats

Emily said...

CONGRATS! Can't believe you will have three, That is awesome.

The Foisy's said...

Wow, Yay!!! That is so exciting. I was looking at the timer two hundred and some odd days. Eeeew, I totally remember that and it seems like for ever. You guys are awesome not to find out. That will be soo fun. You are a cute family. I hope you're feeling ok. I hate the beginning so bad!

Linds said...

Congrats! Three is the best, a little crazy, but the best!

The Larsen's said...

Yeah congrats! I cant wait for you! The whole surprise thing will be fun!

Renee and Kiddies said...

3rd one's a charm...No but really it can be hand full, but fun...By the way your kids are adorable too...Can you believe all of us have all these kids...Seriously couldn't really imagine back in high school, but here we are, all mommyhooded out, haha...Take care and God bless!

Chante said...

Congrats! It does make things easier when you have a helper. I can't wait to see what you are going to have! I hope you feel well!

Renee and Kiddies said...

My mom, she's good, watches my kids while I go to school, so she's always busy...haha...Next time you're in St George, you need to come by...I'm in the same house, haha...

Kristin Moore said...

Oh my gosh!! I am so excited for you guys! Your going to be part of the "3" clan...way fun! Can't wait to see you guys in March

Becky Seymour said...

Wow three kids, that is great Jamie! I don't think I have even seen you since High School (isn't that terrible)! I found you on someone else's blog and thought I would say Hi and Congratulations! I am expecting my 1st, so I'm way behind you, but hey-- its not a race, right! -Becky

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say Congrats...a little late. Hopefully we will be there shortly.