So we just got back from a seven night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Wow, we definately needed this vacation. We went with our close friends and had a blast. I was so glad we went with them because the boys were like little boys that played all day while the girls relaxed on the beach. Our boat is the largest cruise ship right now so all the pictures with surfing, rock wall, basketball, were taken on the ship. It was enormous. I am so lucky because I wasn't sure how I would feel 3 months prego on a boat but absolutely no symptoms at all. I felt so good I was little concerned so I got an ultrasound as soon as we got back to make sure I was still pregnant. Baby is still in there. We can't wait to start planning our next vacation!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
So we just got back from a seven night cruise to the Eastern Caribbean. Wow, we definately needed this vacation. We went with our close friends and had a blast. I was so glad we went with them because the boys were like little boys that played all day while the girls relaxed on the beach. Our boat is the largest cruise ship right now so all the pictures with surfing, rock wall, basketball, were taken on the ship. It was enormous. I am so lucky because I wasn't sure how I would feel 3 months prego on a boat but absolutely no symptoms at all. I felt so good I was little concerned so I got an ultrasound as soon as we got back to make sure I was still pregnant. Baby is still in there. We can't wait to start planning our next vacation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun!!!! I am so jealous! You guys both looked so great...glad you had fun and came back safe.
i am so jealous also! you look so happy and such a good prego glow! glad you got a break before the next baby comes:-)
Fun stuff, the last time I had a vacation was Hawaii last summer, and I babysat the whole time, whoopie. I need to take one without the kids, haha!
Ok, you are so lucky!! I felt like crap at three months and you're going on a cruise! You look awesome too. Yay, I love vacations, I'm getting hungry for another one!!
I've been awaiting your pictures! It looks like you had so much fun! Next time, Please take me with you!
Post a Comment