So we went to St.George for Easter like we do every year and had a blast. The weather was absolutely perfect. No jackets needed. The barbecue and Crawdad fishing was our highlight. The kids had a great time at Nana and Papa's too.
K that is so gross! I can't believe that I used to go crawdad fishing all day everyday when I lived in Green Valley and actually touch those things! Looks like Easter was fun in St. George. I will let you know when I talk to Ashlee.
After moving up here and it already snowing 4 times in the short 3 weeks we have been here we are really missin phoenix weather! Your trip looks like it was so fun!! cant wait to meet up with you guys!!!
4 comments:
Hi Liv & Drew... it's your cuz Derek... Crawdads! So cool. How many did you catch?
K that is so gross! I can't believe that I used to go crawdad fishing all day everyday when I lived in Green Valley and actually touch those things! Looks like Easter was fun in St. George. I will let you know when I talk to Ashlee.
How fun..you've just gotta love St. George weather! Happy Easter!
After moving up here and it already snowing 4 times in the short 3 weeks we have been here we are really missin phoenix weather! Your trip looks like it was so fun!! cant wait to meet up with you guys!!!
Post a Comment