

I don't know why but me and Tyler thought the baby was going to look like a little peanut. You would think with our third we would know how fast the baby really grows. Turns out the baby really looks like a baby. I was so excited to see that everything was healthy and great. I was nervous I was going to see a little private part cause I can see the ultrasound pictures really good. The baby is bigger than it's suppose to be but that's typical for me. My real ultrasound is next month so then we can really see the baby.
6 comments:
Wow!! Those pictures are sooo good! It's amazing how much you can see. Are you gonna find out the sex? It kind of sounded like you might not want to know. That's exciting if you're gonna wait. I'm way to anxious for that!!
I predict IT is a BOY!!!
It is a little person! It is weird that it is that big already when you aren't even showing! I am so glad that everything is healthy and good, that is such a relief. Thanks again for coming over and all the cute stuff!
Hey Jamie! I found your blog through Michelle's. Cute pictures all over your blog. Your little girl is adorable. And I'm jealous of the cruise! I could use a vacation.
So fun! Isn't it amazing how they already look like a little person!
I hope it is a girl. We need some more girls in this family.
How exciting!!!
Post a Comment