Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Tribute to Tyler




So this year me and Tyler's anniversary and Father's day happened to fall on the same day. So it was a double Tyler appreciation day. What if I never met Tyler? Before I met Tyler I thought I knew exactly where my life was heading and then bam, I was thrown a curve ball and introduced to my future Husband. He happened to enter my life at the best and hardest time we both have ever experienced. When the most important male role model left my life, Tyler conveniently filled the shoes and stepped up to take care of a heart broken little girl and her family. What I needed was a strong example to follow and that's what I got. I knew I could never marry someone who didn't go through that experience with me. Since then marriage has been so easy. When you marry someone with the same goals and so much in common life just sails. I remember right after having Olivia, Tyler had to give me suppositories, I thought this is when you know your really in love! Tyler would do absolutely anything for me and his kids. He is the hardest worker I have ever known and is driven to give us the best life possible. In 6 short years he has done such a great job. Tyler will be successful in every form of the word. He is just that kind of guy. He is such a hands on Dad too. I would like to think, I trained him well. He shares full responsibility of the child raising. Even gets up with newborns in the middle of the night. He rocks our babies to sleep every night until they are 18 months old. And without fail bathes the kids every single evening. Not to mention the endless diaper changes. Oh and he is the family vomit cleaner. If nothing else, he is the best barf cleaner. You will not hear one dry heave! There is so much Tyler does for his family and I really could go on and on for hours but I just want everyone to know I married the perfect husband for me and he has turned out to be a great Daddy too. Thanks for everything Tyler, Happy 6Th Anniversary and Father's day!!!!

15 comments:

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

i am glad you met such a great guy! and i am so glad you met him exactly when you needed him most!

Brown Family! said...

How cute!! :)

Stephanie said...

Happy 6th anniversary!!!!! Not only is Tyler amazing, but you Jamie are just as amazing and also a wonderful mother!!! Can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew!! So glad you are a part of our family!!!

Jill said...

Ahh thats sweet.

jaesi said...

Happy 6th to you!
I just love your kids, they are so darling.
Olivia reminds me so much of my Leah.

Monica said...

Tyler IS a great guy...
congratulations to the two of you!

Mik'L said...

What a good tribute! He sounds amazing! I'm glad you guys are so happy. Happy 6th!

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

Happy Anniversary! Very cute photos.

~Becky North

Nate and Marcie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys make a great pair. It's so nice of him to clean up the puke, I think that's the hardest part of being a mom!

Isaac and Dallas said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow 6 years that is awesome. You have a very cute family.

Chante said...

That is a great tribute. My husband can't handle the poop or the spit up so you have got it good! Not many men can handle as much as Tyler does so way to go Tyler!

The Foisy's said...

Yep, you married a good one! So did I. Erik is the same way! He took turns feeding Avery at night. I had one feeding and he had one feeding. He never complains, he bathes her all the time, changes her poopies without complaint. He will do anything for us and I'm so grateful! You guys have an amazing family! Also, you guys just look hot together!!! Congratulations! Anniversaries are the best!

ashley said...

Hey our anniversaries are a day apart! Happy anni! Hey I went private so send me your email and I will send you an invite ashlake@gmail.com

Janey said...

I remember when that happened and I wanted to give you a big hug! Also, lol @ the suppositories.... Anyway, I was blog hunting and found your family blog. I miss seeing you both at Wal-Mart! Your kids are so cute! Olivie looks like a little Jamie, and Drew looks like a little Tyler. Hope all is well!

The Larsen's said...

That is so sweet! I am glad that you guys are sooo happy!