So we went to St. George last weekend for a friends wedding and thought we would make it a little vacation and stay a long weekend. The kids got to swim even though it wasn't super hot it was alot warmer than here. Seriously today is freezing! Anyways we had a lot of fun and the kids loved the cockroaches. That's one thing I don't miss about St. George, those nasty things. I went outside in my grandma's backyard and the kids were playing with the 3 la cocharoachas. They were holding them as if they were ladybugs or something. That's one thing my kids are not afraid of touching, any kind of bug or spider. Sick.
8 comments:
YUCK!!! Your kids are brave to be holding those things in their hands. Me.... not so brave.
yeah tell me about it... the second day we were there Ellie walked outside and out drops a freaking cockroach out of her skirt! she thought it was so "cute" I was flipping out! hate those darn things.. it was good to see you.
That is really gross. I don't think I'd ever be able to live at a place where cockroaches are, they are so gross, but kids don't seem to mind them, they think of them as pets or something!! GROSS!!
I found the cutest website for hair ideas for little girls, you have to check it out!! Go to my blog and it is on the side under "cute hair". When are you guys going to Cali for the wedding?
it was so fun to see you and your family! you guys are to cute! i miss you.. me and kat decided once a year at the same time we should all get together for a weekend! so start plannin
That looks like a perfect pool day. The picture of Drew jumping in the pool was soo funny. At first I had to figure out what the picture was, but he is so funny to jump off a diving board.
Seeing your kids playing with roaches made me laugh. :) I used to live in Southern California where there were always roaches hanging around, especially at night. Despite having a fondness for insects and spiders at a young age, I have never really liked cockroaches. I am so grateful to be living here in West Jordan where sightings of such bugs are rare. They give me the creeps.
~Rebecca North
so you totally went to st.george and didn't even call.... Thanks alot J/K. looks like you had fun next time you come down please call.
Post a Comment