
I just wanted everyone to know that my sister-in-law Stephanie will be on Oprah on Monday. She was surprised with a bedroom make-over on Sept. 9th (the day I had Alex) because she has 5 boys 4 years old and under. We saw a preview today and it's going to be hilarious. So you better watch.
6 comments:
That is awesome!!! I'm totally going to record it just so I don't miss it!!!
I will for sure record it! I can't believe that. I am so bugged that we haven't been able to come see Alex again, we have seriously had something every night this week and now we are leaving town for the weekend. I will try again next week for sure, I am sure he has already changed so much!
I can't wait to watch it! It will be so wierd to see someone I know on Oprah!
I totally saw it! So awesome! Yay for her! It was cute!
This is crazy....I NEVER watch Oprah and yesterday I just happened to catch it and saw this little family from UTAH get the greatest surprise for their anniversary. Never in a million years did I think I would know someone that actually knew them! Oh, and the babe....he is just the cutest ever, Congrats!
It was so cute! Was she mad she was woken up on national tv? Do they really like the room? I thought it was awesome.
Post a Comment