Today was my last OB appointment. Hooray!!! I am only a 1 1/2 and 60% effaced. So that pretty much guarantees me that I am not going to go this week on my own. So as planned Monday shall be the day!
Yeah, Mike totally always gets people telling him he looks like Chandler, it's so funny! In fact, there was someone my parents had sent our wedding announcement to who really thought he was Matthew Perry and couldn't understand why she would be invited to his wedding! I bet she was pretty disappointed when she found out it wasn't him!
Thank you so much for the donuts the other night! We ate them in a matter of seconds! They were soooo good!!!
8 comments:
Less than one week, woo hoo! :)
Yeah, Mike totally always gets people telling him he looks like Chandler, it's so funny! In fact, there was someone my parents had sent our wedding announcement to who really thought he was Matthew Perry and couldn't understand why she would be invited to his wedding! I bet she was pretty disappointed when she found out it wasn't him!
Thank you so much for the donuts the other night! We ate them in a matter of seconds! They were soooo good!!!
Yeah! I'm excited to see what this baby is! Yeah!
Yeah I can't wait and I'm sure neither can you!!!
Ugh, isn't it the worst feeling to know you're going to have to wait it out? I can't wait to see pictures though. GOOD LUCK!!!
That is so exciting....I'm sure you are counting down the hours.....
We are so excited for you guys, we will be excited to see what it is and pictures
Good luck and cute prego pics!
Good, get this babe here, so you can start decorating and I'll know weather to get you pink or blue!!
Post a Comment