Monday, January 19, 2009
3 MiLeStOnEs BaCk To BaCk!
Alex has hit his first 3 milestones all in a week. First he sleeps through the night now. Yeah! It's been six days in row where he has slept 11-12 hours straight through the night. I think it's safe to say he's "sleeping through the night". Second milestone is he got his very first TOOFER. Yep it's coming in fast too. First I saw something under his gums and then the next day it broke through and you can feel the sharp little thing. I just love when babies only have the two bottom teeth, so I am so excited. The final milestone was our doing. Alex got his very first haircut. His poor Mohawk was getting so long it would slowly start to curl downward through out the day. So now his Mohawk is short and spunky. So cute. Here's random pictures we've taken lately.
+022.JPG)
+020.JPG)
+012.JPG)
+006.JPG)
+002.JPG)
+034.JPG)
+029.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Soooo cute!! The bath picture is my favorite. So my neighbor is having troubles getting her baby to sleep, he is 3 1/2 months and right now he is only sleeping 3 hours at a time. Lydia slept pretty good, but I can't remember if I did anything in particular to get her that way.... Do you have any suggestions that I can pass her way?
Jamie your kids are getting so big. They are all sooo adorable. I love when babies get the 2 teefers on the bottom. It's my favorite too:)
so freakin cute! he looks just live olivia! that last picture is to die for
he's so dang cute!!!!! YUMMY!
please may I have him? If I could be sure to have a boy as cute as him for a #4 then maybe just maybe I would consider it....
What a cutie! It's amazing how time ticks by so quickly.
holy cow can he look anymore like Drew? So cute!!
What a doll! And what good milestones, especially the sleeping through the night. That's the best! I can't believe he's already getting teeth! Wow, they grow too fast. So, this might be too early to ask you this but do you plan on having more? You sure make good ones!
So cute! :) I love the last one!! He's freakin' adorable!
He is such a cute little guy!
What a cute little guy! I love the milestones. It makes having a baby even more fun.
I haven't heard the best things about it! Sorry. I don't think it will be around for too much longer.
Soooo, dang cute. Soooo cute.
i love the bath pictures best too. How fun. Well, I bet that little Toofer was keeping awake! I'm so glad you have a little sleeper now! Awesome. Love and lots of hugs.
Yea, Mystre is pretty cool. Love is pretty fun...its the Beatles show. O at the Bellagio is supposed to be the best. So, I'm sure whatever show you choose will be fun.
in regards to your comment. I am due in July. I know it seems like forever away. I hope its a boy but on the other hand it would be way easy if it were a girl. I am glad to here you say 3 isn't too bad.
Post a Comment