Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Who want's a Personal Trainer?

So I need to lose weight and tone this bod of mine before our big Mexico Vacation in April! I know a personal trainer, Carlee, and she's going to help me. I really just want to be comfortable in my swimsuit this summer. Honestly I don't think I've worked out since High school. So if anyone else wants help let me know. She would love to do more appointments since she's coming from Provo. She's 22.00 for a half an hour and 35 dollars for an hour, if you look around that's a great price. Our plan as of now is she's going to come once a week for any hour, teach me what I need to know and set up a detailed plan so I can do it myself the rest of the week. If you are interested give me a call. Here's to a sexy body this summer! Well a stretched-marked sexy body...

1 comment:

Renee and Kiddies said...

Haha, you're too funny...who doesn't have stretch marks, I think my chest looks like tigers had their way with it, sorry if that grossed anyone out, lol...