First, while in Mexico she learned to swim! I guess she didn't really learn how to swim, since she didn't have swim lessons. She learned how to not drown. She prefers swimming under water like a frog. Hey she can get from one side of the pool to the other without dying so that's great! She has always been a fearless water baby, and her brothers have definitely followed in her footsteps.
Second, she can read! We are completing the third and final year of Preschool, yeah! I have been waiting for kindergarten for what seems like forever. I cannot wait for that first day waiting at the bus stop for her. Anyways this past year in preschool she has learned to read. Now she hasn't started the Twilight series yet but she passes off books at school every week. And she loves to read, which most little girls do for some reason. Great job Olivia!
Her last big accomplishment is Olivia learned to ride her bike without training wheels! Man she was determined, I think it took a whole one day. Now she's popping wheelys all over the place. She definitely needs a bigger bike now!
Olivia we are so proud of you and all your big milestones. You are such a quick learner, I sometimes forget you're only 5!
2 comments:
YAY LIV!!
I thiunk we need to make a bike swap for awhile!
Avi doesn't even trust her bike with the training wheels ON!!
Maybe if she tried a smaller bike she wouldn't have so far to fall!
That swimming suit looks familiar...thanks again!When I brought all of that stuff home Mia just said over and over "I am so spoiled!" Glad that she likes wearing Olivias stuff, she has been in heaven! And I can't wait for that bike, it's way cute! This is a good reminder to not forget about Mia and her accomplishments like I tend to...GO LIV!
Post a Comment