She said I want my hair shorter. I said no way, we have to be able to do pony-tails. You can see who won this battle.... I can't believe how long it was a couple of months ago. She just loves her new look.
OH MY HECK!!....What made her change her mind?!?! Just a few months ago she called Avi a BOY for having short hair. But...WHATEVER...Cause she looks SO STINKIN CUTE!! I LOVE IT!
Oh my gosh! She is such a cutie!!! It's funny cuz Jake and Hudson just cut all their long surfer hair off and they look so much older too. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
Love it!!!! She's the cute little Esprit model. I cut your hair like that when you were little. So sleek, sophisticated, and adorable. She looks like Suri and Katie Holmes. My favorite do for real. The way I will cut mine as soon as I get over the denial of being my age. Ah! Have so much fun in St. George. Tell Liv Grandma Laurel loves her hair. Happy ma ma's day, Mom
My Liv wants to cut hers. She has a dance recital this weekend and I told her if she still wants to cut it then she can. I have mixed feelings about it.. do you regret it at all? btw she looks darling.
6 comments:
OH MY HECK!!....What made her change her mind?!?!
Just a few months ago she called Avi a BOY for having short hair.
But...WHATEVER...Cause she looks SO STINKIN CUTE!!
I LOVE IT!
Oh my gosh! She is such a cutie!!! It's funny cuz Jake and Hudson just cut all their long surfer hair off and they look so much older too. I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
DARLING!!!! See you this weekend!
Love it!!!! She's the cute little Esprit model. I cut your hair like that when you were little. So sleek, sophisticated, and adorable. She looks like Suri and Katie Holmes. My favorite do for real. The way I will cut mine as soon as I get over the denial of being my age. Ah! Have so much fun in St. George. Tell Liv Grandma Laurel loves her hair. Happy ma ma's day, Mom
My Liv wants to cut hers. She has a dance recital this weekend and I told her if she still wants to cut it then she can. I have mixed feelings about it.. do you regret it at all? btw she looks darling.
Love the hair cut!! She DOES look so grown up!
Post a Comment