Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

It's that time of year again.

Spring Pictures:

Olivia Laurel aka. Liv- Stubborn, Friendly, Smart, Determined, Girly, Manipulative, Helpful, Beautiful.





Andrew Boyd aka Drew- Sweet, Sensitive, Small, Loving, Funny, Follower, Pleaser, Strong, Happy, Cute.






Alexander Tyler aka Alex- Mean, Fat, Quiet, Serious, Interested, Calm, Stubborn, Jumpy, Picky, Adorable.




The kids together.


12 comments:

Kara said...

So CUTE!! Love the bright colors the boys have on!! Your kids are always dressed so cute and looking stylin!!

Walter Family said...

Those pictures are all so adorable! Your kids are so dang cute! They all look like little models from a department store/magazine ad! :)

Kendra said...

What a bunch of cuties. Love the new pictures=)

Brittany said...

Love the pictures! Your kids are all so cute!

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

Those are beautiful shots! Your kids are adorable.

Chante said...

Those are such adorable pics.....love 'em.

jaesi said...

what?!!!!
how can these kids get any cuter....
ADORABLE.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

what cute pictures! your kids are so cute!! olivia looks more and more like you;)

Isaac and Dallas said...

Wow your kids are so cute. I love how photogenic they are. Cute pictures.

The Pearson's said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!

So so cute! Flawless pictures of the kids! I sure hope my kids are as beautiful as yours!

Church dress in large room on first floor- Room #1

See you there! ;)

Kat said...

I love all the new pictures! You definitely take the cake on getting pictures done the most often...I thought I did! And the party looks like a blast, Im bummed Mia was sick.

Crowther Clan said...

Your kiddos are beautiful!! Olivia looks just like you:)