Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ed plus Jamie

So I was wondering if I made a mistake and should have married Ed?

And then I saw our kid and was like nope I'm good.


I still think you're pretty cute Eddie!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

You crack me up!! I actually think Tyler looks a bit like Ed...kind of!

A said...

really? I think Ed is not cute at all! But I think she will still pick him.

Kristin Moore said...

That's actually a cute baby :)...I like Ed too...he looked a little goofy last episode (his hair and short swim trunks)...I was sad to see Reid go....he was my favorite. Now I think she needs to go after Ed (quirky parents though) :)

Brown Family! said...

OH MY GOSH...please tell me you saw his swim trunks/tank top/hairy chest...SICK! He used to be cute to me until last episode haha.. I LOVE Kypton!! :) I hope she picks him!! :)

The Foisy's said...

Ha ha that is funny. Your kids would be darker than that kid! I'm not sure what I think of Ed. He's probably the best for her tho. Hey did you see him smell his pit when she went in the bathroom to change! Lol Erik and I Were laughing so hard!

Stephanie said...

Ed is my fav too!!!