
I love KSL.com classifieds! Seriously anything I list sells super super quick. I mean within minutes. So if you don't use the web site you need to. Utah people are crazy shoppers! We just sold our old car within minutes. This was me and Tyler's first car we bought together 7 years ago, so it was sad to see it go. Tear, tear. I am still mourning (why do we get so attached to things?) but I will be okay. Just remember if you need to sell anything or buy anything check out KSL.com. (No, my husband does not work for KSL, I just like the site.)
5 comments:
I love KSL too!! I have never bought anything, but I love selling stuff there!
Lucky! I have had my car listed on there for MONTHS and it's a $1,000 under Kelly Blue Book! ARGH, I'm getting so frustrated.
SO when does he get his NEW CAR!!!!?????
Love it too! I seriously love it.
You must get lucky! We can't sell our truck on ksl either... but I look for things all the time. I love it too! Oh and about The Bachelorette- we only have Bachelorette parties every Monday- we are obsessed! Even Craig is into it. He was a little upset that you thought he looked like reid (cuz he thinks he's a dork)- but I pulled a picture of him up and compared the two and you are SO RIGHT! I couldn't believe it. Even Craig so the resemblance. It's a big joke with our friends now. Poor Reid... (Go Kiptyn!!!)
Post a Comment