Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Boise 4th

First I river rafted for the first time. We thought we did enough research on the Payette Main river but it turned out crazier than we thought. We hit 5 level 3's! Good thing my Step-brother Nick was our guide because we would have for sure flipped without him. Now Drew can say he river rafted level 3's at 3 years old! The kids are thrill seekers so they loved it!
Tyler*Drew*Jamie*Mom*Craig*
Eric*Nick*Spencer*Olivia*Oliver

Then we headed to my Grandparents house/cabin in the mountains for the rest of the weekend. I wish I could just send my kids there for the whole summer. There is so much for them to do. My Grandparents deck view is amazing!

Our 4 generations! I love that my Grandma was a young mom, my Mom was a young mom and now I am a young mom. Then Olivia can enjoy her GG.

Where my Grandparents live they always have a really awesome firework show for how small the town is. We just love it there, no crowds to fight, front row seating and really great fireworks.







It's not everyday my Mom has all three of her kids together!

The icing on the cake was sparklers and making smores at midnight. Yum!



Oh and we can't leave out Alex, this was the drive home. Desperate times ask for desperate measures.

8 comments:

Kara said...

Alex looks like he is enjoying that treat WAY too much!! I hear ya about desperate measures! Looks like fun!

Stephanie said...

my boys LOVE those care treats too!!! : )

Brittany said...

Looks like fun!! I love the picture of you, Liv, Your Mom, and GG!! That is too fun! :)

Walter Family said...

It looks like you guys had fun! After fighting 2 hours to get home from The Stadium of Fire, celebrating in a smaller town sounds sooo nice! I love the picture of Alex! Your "desperate measure" was the same thing that saved us 4th of July! Well, until the sugar kicked in later! :)

Laurel Vankleek said...

Nice Update!!! Fun times for sure. We need to anniversary the 4th every year. Called u earlier about the Camry. Grandma asking. Spencer left today with Mark, Scott,(Craig's bros), Nick to raft the Middle Fork. 7 day trip. Won't be back till the 14th. Must be nice. Luv Ya, Mom

jaesi said...

I would give my left kidney to have a chance to go rafting I love it so! HOW FUN!

And nothing like some licorice action to solve a problem.

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

how stinkin fun! and holy crap i wouldn't of even known that was spencer.. glad you got some fun family time in!

Rachel Morgan said...

You guys always have some adventure to blog about. We really miss you, maybe you can come and visit after the baby is born. Like when it gets cold up there and you need a break from the snow. Right now its too hot here.