



Uh-oh Drew is learning to pose, I wonder where he gets that from???

This might be the kids last time doing what they absolutely love, SWIM!

I make them in all colors, dark, medium, and white!



Fearless #1-

Fearless #2-

And fearless #3- (This kid is already out of control in the water)
4 comments:
Drew's pose is great. A rainbow of color in a family is great. I love that your kids have no fear in the water.
HAHAHAHA!!! I can't stop laughing at Drew's Pose!!
It reminds me of the part in Napoleon Dynamite when Deb is taking a picture of Uncle Rico...HILARIOUS!!
Looks like you guys had a BLAST!
How fun! Where did you stay? Mike's work used to have weekend long summer parties at The Homestead there in Midway every year - so fun! I love your pictures, too cute!
love it. drew kills me! i wish my kids were fearless instead of scardy cats;( they are both terrified of the pool oh and dogs:9 no good! looks super fun!
Post a Comment