Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~Pictures of Alex~

Our little Alexander will be ONE year old in a week! Here he is, this is him, not much smiling, but oh he's so cute! The cute where you just want to bite his lips off. I love ya little serious man-boy.











10 comments:

Rebecca Whitcomb North said...

What an adorable boy! He makes me smile just looking at him.

Kara said...

Wow one year already!! That went by SO fast!! He is so cute, you just want to squeeze him! I think he looks just like Drew!! So cute!!

Kendra said...

He is so stinkin cute!!!

Brittany said...

What a cutie!! He needs to be in some magazine or something!! So stinkin cute!

MiCheLLe HeidEmaN said...

great pictures. he is a little cutie for sure. he has such a sweet face

Kat said...

K he can't get any cuter! And I see you gave in and gave him a little man haircut, love it. I got his pictures today. Him and Ayla are going to get along great for the rest of their lives...ornery and old still beating up on each other.

Courtney said...

Yes, it's me. Courtney Glendenning, now Orton. I work at KSL TV as a reporter. It's been a long time. Your family is so cute!

Rachel Morgan said...

So Cute!! just like all of your kids.

The Kings said...

You have the cutest kids ever...

Kat said...

Seriously so cute! And that famous Dabo cry face!